eXplosion - o o f eXplosion - o o f

Noooo! You stole ma thunder! xD I was planning to make a dank remix of the roblox death but you did it first!
Good job tho, memessss

Haha! xD Maybe you should do one anyways ;D

Spaze - Who You Are Spaze - Who You Are

I'm a bit the late too the reviewing parteh, but this is one of my favourite songs. I like the start, and there is a kind of feeling of soaring above the world! ;3

Spaze - Believe Spaze - Believe

--BELIEVE!-- In all seriousness tho, I love this song, and the drop is pretty dang gud!

Spaze - Magnificent Spaze - Magnificent

Atmospheric, calm and quite 'magical' xD The beat fit with this style well, and it was very smooth overall!

eXplosion - Oh Shidd It's Ethan eXplosion - Oh Shidd It's Ethan

Nice and smooth (chords are very nice! xD ). The speed-up was interesting as well.. ;3

hi ethan

eXplosion007 responds:

Thanks alot! The speed-up was added because I didn't want to repeat the first drop and have it be generic.

Ethan says "wtf"

(cuz he doesn't know you lmao)

eXplosion - Rainfall eXplosion - Rainfall

I like the rain-like feeling and the where the 1st drop went easy on me, the 2nd gave me a bruise... xD ..downloaded..

eXplosion007 responds:

Glad to hear ;D Thanks for le review!

Z.A.R.B & eXplosion - Thunderstorm Z.A.R.B & eXplosion - Thunderstorm

I like this a lot! The first drop isn't that 'weighty' if ya know what I mean, and I like the difference between 1st and 2nd drops (some just repeat the same drop xD ). Nice one!! ;3

eXplosion007 responds:

Hehe, I didn't make the first drop. I just made a few edits here and there but I made everything past the first drop. :3

Dex Arson - Slap Squad Ft Såvi (Incandescent Remix) Dex Arson - Slap Squad Ft Såvi (Incandescent Remix)

I have mixed feelings about this track A: I like the bass and it's good for a remix , B: It's a little bit too slow (slower than the original). Overall it's a pretty good remix, but the original is better xD
Keep making good music, Dex!

Creo - Sphere Creo - Sphere

*cough* *cough* *Black Blizzard* *cough*. No, but I really do love this song and incorporating sax is great! I love the drops and it's quite upbeat after that first 'dark' section. Keep making good songs xD

-Tec

btw this song is sooo gud, my ears are.. well, whatever the opposite of ear-bleeding is!

Creo - Shape of the Sun Creo - Shape of the Sun

I like this song, but I personally don't really like the vocals much (although incorporating sax into anything electronic is a great achievement). I think more bass and a little less vocals would greatly improve this. I love the piano riff tho ;3